Optimum Online / poor customer service
Tonight was the second time this week that I had to contact the customer service department of the Long Island cable company, Cablevision. I am so very tired of having to wait for the next representative...tonight it was 19 minutes. The other evening it was 29 minutes. Both times, I was helped by one department, but then had to wait again to speak with someone else in another department to solve my second problem. After waiting some time, I finally gave up and hung up; which is probably what they want you to do! I do not understand why they cannot hire more people. Certainly, they charge enough for their service. Last month I paid $205. for the month. I am so disgusted with their customer service procedures that I am very tempted to leave and go to Verizon! Doesn't the customer have any importance anymore? I would never deal with people the way this big conglomerate does. It's disgraceful!
More Optimum Online Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - triple play
- Optimum - tech broke my tv
- Optimum Internet - internet
- Optimum - charges after disconnected service
- Optimum - mobile internet service.