Opodono refund received for cancellation

I had booked flights for myself and my husband to India, I opted for the cancel for any reason insurance policy. On the 29th October 2018 I emailed and phoned Opodo to cancel these flights, I had an email confirmation to say that I am entitled to a refund this is the copy of the email received on the 29th October:
Dear customer,

We are pleased to inform you that your flight cancellation request has been received.

Our objective is to process all refunds within 10 days.

However, please note that in exceptional circumstances we may require additional authorisation from the airline, which could delay the planned timeline.

Once the payment is processed, the amount will be refunded back to the same payment method as in the original booking.

Despite sending numerous emails since receiving this the only reply I have received is to say that the refund is being process.

It is now the 11th December. I would advise any one thinking of making a booking with Opodo, to think again.

I travel a lot and book many flights every year, both short haul and long haul, I will never use this company ever again.

All I want is to have my money refunded, why is it taking so very long, totally unacceptable.

Lo