[Resolved] Opodo

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

booking cancellation without warning because of a wheelchair request

United Kingdom
opodo.co.uk
I Booked 4 flights to Bogota-Colombia on 11th July. My husband is disabled and therefore I requested a wheelchair for ease of things as transfers from terminal to terminal can be difficult. I got on the same day a booking confirmation and another email requesting extra information regarding the wheelchair. I rang today (17th July) because the money hasn't been withdrawn from our bank account to learnt that the booking has been cancelled because I didn't ring earlier to confirm wheelchair arrangements! and of course they wanted to charge me more money as to reserve a week later is more expensive. No respect for disabled customers ... in fact, worst rights for disabled customers as if I haven't disclosed my husbands needs none of this would have happened and I would still have the bookings at the price I thought I bought this tickets.

Its disgusting behaviour of Opodo and its policies towards procedures and timeframes regarding disabled passengers!

Today

Resolution statement

Opodo Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2017
Hello Diana

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed response, we've had a backlog of messages.

I can see that your travel date has already passed, however if you had any further queries, please feel free to contact us with your booking reference number and query through this link: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u

Best regards,

Christos - Customer care.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Airlines

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree