Opodo / airline tickets
I paid in full for airline tickets and received an email saying the carrier had altered my flights. The new flights were backwards so the journey was impossible. I telephoned Opodo 5 times from Thailand at my own cost as they refused to call me back. Each time they said they would sort it out and call me back, and I am still waiting and my flight is in one week. When I asked why they promised to call and never did I was fobbed off. When I asked why the airline had made an impossible journey they repeated phrases that made no sense. They then had the cheek to ask me for a positive review - terrible customer service, and I still do not have flights.
There is no email address to write to on the website, nor a complaints line. They have not even offered me a refund so I can buy my flights through a quality broker.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - invoice request not met x3