Opera Telecom / Billed for content services I didn't subscribe to

For the past 3 months now I've been billed R81.53, R34.19 and R105.20 for content services I have never subscribed to. Nashuamobile referred me to Opera as they are the responsible party. I've tried calling Opera but I keep getting a voice prompt telling me that their office hours are from 8am; I've been calling since 8:15am!

Comments

May 06, 2013

After porting my number I received my first bill from my new SP and - lo and behold - there's an R89 charge for 'content services' for Opera. Who?! I have never subscribed to this service - have never even been alerted to its existence!

I want this subscription (for which I NEVER gave consent) cancelled with immediate effect.

• Ge
      Sep 06, 2016

Same here.
    I have been billed R5 per day and then canceled it by sending "Stop all" to 30333.
    Not long and somehow I have been registered again...
    This is really annoying and daylight robbery.

Cancel it immediately please.

• Fr
      Sep 20, 2016

yea I have just been blocked by Vodacom because I "subscribed' to tosser tv operated by Opera telecoms.
    how can these people access my account and take money form my account and no service provider do anything to stop this. This is the second time that this happened to me how do they do it can someone assist me