OnTrac — delivery - package thrown out passenger window
An amazon box (6 pounds, 15x12x11 box) was one of many packages I was expecting today. I left my gate open, so it wouldn't be left on the street.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chino, CA I watched as the white truck or small van pulled into my driveway, and was ready to go and meet the driver when I saw the package ejected from the passenger side window! He then pulled out of the driveway and sped away before I could even get downstairs! I tried to call ontrac, but couldn't get a live operator
I'll be advising amazon next. Unacceptable!
More OnTrac Complaints & Reviews
- OnTrac - lost package stolen or fraud theft confusion bad customer service 
- Google Express / OnTrac - home delivery service
- OnTrac - lied about delivery 
- OnTrac - ontrac is not to be trusted! 
- OnTrac - terrible delivery service
- OnTrac - no delivery, fraud
- OnTrac - deliveries not received
- OnTrac - unauthorized parking
- OnTrac - they haven't delivered my order
- OnTrac - "delivery"