OnTracdelivery of packages

I have written in a complaint previously as well as complained to the delivery drivers regarding delivering packages to the addressee's unit door. This has been and continues to be an ongoing problem. I manage a condominium building with 106 units, all individually owned. All other carriers EXCEPT OnTrac deliver directly to the unit doors. Although they do have a key fob to enter the main entrance to the building, they insist on leaving all packages just inside the door.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Denver, CO I then deliver these to the individual units they are addressed to. I am not an employee of OnTRac and should not have to finish the job that your delivery drivers fail to complete. Today, 12/12/18, they delivered a package and set it inside the entrance right underneath a sign that I had posted stating that all packages must be delivered to individual unit doors and not left at the entrance. BTW, I have also filed a complaint with the BBB since you have not gotten this problem taken care of after many complaints.

OnTrac