Online Success Academy Ltd / chris fennell online success academy ltd

Posted: Jul 29, 2017 by   User
2.5
Selling the same online stores as found on eBay for £19.99 for £600 to £1000

I shale not be continuing with my enquiry!

Quick online check I've found this information and seems they are a new company.

FENNELL, Chris Correspondence address Office 2, Eddystone House, 6 Eddystone Road, Wadebridge, Cornwall, United Kingdom, PL27 7AL

Hope this helps
Updated by Onlinesuccess, Jan 21, 2018
I have also been ripped off - Court Action is underway! Criminals
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  30th of Aug, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi, I'm Chris Fennell, the owner of Online Success Academy. It is pretty clear that this complaint is from somebody who sells poor quality websites on ebay.

I have an in house team, all visible on my website, and we provide bespoke websites built to customer specification. This of course takes a lot of time and so we charge for that time. With 2 in-house developers, the minimum price for a website can't be below £450 because it is a bespoke service.

The websites found on ebay for £20 are pre-made and duplicated to thousands of customers - therefore USELESS.

Also worth pointing out, it's easy to find my name and address because we want people to know who we are! Why would I hide it? Clearly the writer of this "complaint" isn't willing to disclose their identity - my name, company name, staff names, PHOTOS and address is all over our website and within all communication to prospects and clients.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Issues and Problems since the VERY First Day
D  1st of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Warning to anyone considering a purchase from Online Success Academy! I have purchased a website from Mr Chris Fennell. I have been emailling and calling and they will not respond. They have moved premises and simply will not respond to support messages, emails or calls. Since paying for my website I have probably only had to ask a few simple questions, with little to no response. For someone concerned about his reputation you would think he would want to make his costumers happy and succeed. They do not return calls or emails. Can someone advise me what to do as I now have a website and I can't get any support to make it earn any money?
A  7th of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
You said bespoke service ? Doesn't that mean custom made ? Original? Unique ?

Well look what I found Chris - You are a rip off - looks like one of your competitors posted this online about your websites you've made. Isn't custom made at all.

Here is a list of JUST some websites they have sold for £500.00-£2499 now take a look on eBay and see what you can find for £19.99 which is better ?

js-travel.co.uk
organicforme.co.uk
organicforme.co.uk/
mypetslove.co.uk/
A  11th of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
They have used the exact same design and setup for every travel site which is what I purchased. Yes I totally agree with the comment above about OSA supposedly designing 'bespoke' websites. Rubbish! Cut and paste for 400 pounds. I would love to hear from anyone who is actually making money from this. I was told to write more blogs and rudely told they would not hold my hand. After spending hours working through tutorials that go over things which are totally irrelevant and already on the website. If there was any chance of making money from this they would provide support but clearly this is a business that will be found out for what it is - a SCAM! Clearly this is a way to make money for them and waste decent peoples time. Do not buy from these people!
N  14th of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Sharry Burns Hello Sharry

He has been scamming people for ages now.. What is your website address ? List it here so everyone else can see what he's been selling people ?

Send me a email here and I will help you get your money back from these crooks - captainsltd@aol.co.uk
N  24th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
This guy is a joke! Look what I found on the Internet : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSXp1UgtnQ

This company is scamming people out of their hard earned money and offering low quality copied websites!
N  5th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
He is a scammer! They are all scammers

Nathan Alan coombe
Jordan James Snell
James Marley
Alistair mackinzie

Online success academy ltd is the lately scam! View above they have done this lots to people! Cloning the same websites over and over again.
A  17th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Nothing but a scammer that Chris!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree