Online Car Stereo / Total waste of time and money

United States Review updated:

Received JL Audio G4500 amp without having a serial number attached to the amp or it's box. The amp was defective when received and had to be sent to the manufacturer, JL Audio, for repair. The amp was repaired as a non warranty product with added charge to repair due to the unit being without a serial number. Would have been less expensive by initially purchasing from an authorized JL Audio dealer, as the cost to ship and repair by JL Audio was relative to initial cost of unit from onlinecarstereo. Total waste of time and money.

Comments

• Su
      Nov 18, 2011
    Online Car Stereo - After having it professionally installed the speaker proved to be faulty
    Online Car Stereo

I purchased a speaker from this company. It took two weeks for me to get it. After having it professionally installed the speaker proved to be faulty. I contact the company they told me to send it back to them and that I was responsible for return shipping on a 35 pound package across the country with insurance and confirmation. I sent it back to them. Two weeks after they received it I called to see why I hadn't received my speaker back yet. They told me "they hadn't even scanned it in yet and it would be another two weeks before it got scanned in and then they would make a decision as to wether or not they would send out a replacement." It has now been five weeks since I placed my order. Meanwhile I have been dying to get this speaker in my car has no music until this speaker is reinstalled.