Onida / Worst service provider

My complaint Number with Onida is [protected] it was during beginning of September, 07, I had been told the technician will come on Sunday as I work and nobody else is there at my home. And unfortunately the Sunday hasn't yet come yet. This second time I have same complaint with this company. Earlier a year ago I got frustrated and took the Directors Office Number from their website and spoke to the PA to the director. Now the Company has made a good improvement, they have removed the contact details to their all responsible offices. When asked to the Customer Service Cell they gave me telephone numbers of Kalyan Service Centre (3209470 & 2327060) and the Superior of the branch, only thing is not a single phone line is working and no mobiles been attended. And this is what Onida is. Hence I would like to appeal the customers of this company to visit the www.complaintboard.com site before going for any of their products. If anybody wants to contact me they can call me on my cell [protected] to get more details.

N  3rd of Mar, 2008 by

I am Rup Narayan Ray, Asstt. Professor at NIT, Agartala. I purchased onida microwave during festive season of Oct. 2007. The authorised dealer (Roy Varieties, Agartala) promised me gift with this purchase worth Rs. 1000/- offered directly by the company. The gift was promised within 15 days of my purchase which I am yet to receive. I have made contact with the dealer several times since my procurement of the appliance. But everytime they told me it was offered by the company and they had nothing to do. Now what kind of sales promotion is it? Is it not cheating from the part of company? Should I approach the consumer court?
A  31st of Mar, 2008 by
See My experience with onida- Service is poor.

I had complained about my Onida Micro oven 25 L on First week of March 008. Now after 25 days of the complaint, i feel like cheated, insulted.

My Name : Smitha O.M contact number 044-24424055/ 0-9884811855
Complaint Number : (66380464 and on first week of March 2008).
Nature of Complaint : Stains on the front glass door

I had bought Onida 25L microwave oven on 17th November 2007 at Chennai Saravana Stores. After some times it got stains in the front glass and menu display completely. But that time it was in working condition.
Regarding this stains we registered compliant in the customer service at Chennai (Compliant number: 66380464 and on first week of March 2008).

One Gentle from customer service came, by accidently he Brocken the front glass completely during his esteemed service

After that we used regularly call to the service centre and Service manager in adayar (Near to our location).He will tell one day and another day we will do it.

Last Wednesday (26/03/2008) another service person from onida came with a new front glass but that size is not suitable to my oven. Since mine is 25 L and He bought 20Ls

He told that the next day he will come and fix the correct one. But still situation is same

On Last Saturday March 29, 2008 I called service manager (Mr Chandra sekhar at Adayar(Near) chennai). He said very rudely that he is busy now and busy with the audit .He cannot do anything the glass it has to come from Mumbai so it will take some more time. Now, After 25 days doing all the experiments with two service engineers Mr Chandra sekhar (service Area Manager-adayar chennai) is telling I needs to wait for 2 weeks, since Audit is going on.He is talking very rudely and in silly manner.

I am really fed up of calling Service Engineer again & again.

Now I am humbly request Onida Authority to step in and take the quick, sharp & necessary action to rectify my Micro Oven problems.
Then I had one more request to onida please keep some able persons in prime areas. (At least who can speak in politely) in customer service as relation ship managers.

I hope ONIDA will try it's best to maintain the customer faith & esteem. Otherwise I need to drop Onida from my mind.

With Best Regards

Smitha /044-24424055/0-9884811855

Onida Logo Onida
G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E)
+91 22 2820 0435