One Click Cash / Fraud

1 Kingsley, United States Review updated:

I was a victim of one click cash also took more money out than what i owed causing checks to bounce and me having to close my account now they are still harassing me and my mother they need to stop they are paid up

Comments

• Ar
      27th of Jan, 2009

what do i do to stop this problem?

• Ar
      27th of Jan, 2009

what do i do to make them send me any kind of statement letter?or e-mail?

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009

This company is such a scam, they have had me in tears for weeks now.

I borrowed $300. Thought it would be deducted from my bank account the next pay day, plus interest. I was wrong. They started taking $75 'fees' out each payday. When I finally realized what was happening they had taken $360 out, I called and found that the charges are basically admin fees for managing the loan and that none of the money was the principal. I owe $390.

I tried to call and pay it off today and was told that I can not use a credit card. Is this true? I just want this nightmare over and I want to pay this bill. These people are rude and abrupt and when you ask for further info they become even ruder. How did they ever get a job in customer service let alone the financial industry?

• De
      11th of Sep, 2009

i am going thru the samething i took out 350 and they just keep taking money out of my account eery pay period total so far 715 when i called today they said that was the principal and not towards my loan so until i call and gie them 455 they will keep taking out more money each pay. They are such a rip off and scam!!!

• 10
      10th of Oct, 2012

Well I am with the rest of you on oneclick cash. I borrowed 550. they took 660 nothing going to the balance of 750 which is what they told me the loan would cost. They are taking 215.00 from my account on the 21st of October, after that I have informed them Im done paying them. That is 875.00 for 550.00. I also informed them they are not a legal company I filed complaints with the BBB, Maryland Attorney General, and Nebraska Banking and Finance. I tried to get into my account and they have now blocked my account. My bank has been informed that after oct 21st any withdrawals tried by this company will be blocked . I will not pay them one more dime. I also told them to report whatever they needed to do and take me to court. As of today oct 10 i have heard nothing from them. I have proof of the 875.00 i have paid them for 550.00 loan, I feel that is enough and far more than allowed by law