Oncor / electric

Arlington, TX, United States Review updated:

I am writing to complain that my spouse steven russell and I moved to miami and the home was sold november 2013. He made many attempts to login online but that was closed and he couldn't access any information. At the same time, I was in the hospital here in miami for an entire year!!! I was and still am very ill! As you can imagine my husband had extreme stress over my life threatening condition. We knew the house sold and asked what else we needed to do. We later found out from our credit report of it showing past due so we just paid it. I was so ill and still am. All we have asked is to remove all negative credit reporting as we paid it off. Then, not only did thy not do that, they said that we still owed that money and faxed it to our mortgage underwriter, the loan originator, and our realtor and banker. Thus making it from a late payment to an outright lie and defammtion of character!
Then, they sent us a statement for a ms. Kimberly webb showing her late payment to us!!! There was no disregard and destroy attached to it!!! She's delinquent and it's now been illegally distributed!!!
We simply want this fixed and kimberly webb's information taken back from those that they sent it to and for her to be notified. What have they distributed about us and to whom???
They are violating the law and have no appreciation off my spouse paying a bill that we weren't really responsible for while my medical bills were and are currently through the roof because I m permanently and totally disabled. Can they please do the right thing and just remove it since we did pay and all they can seem to do is lie and have no concern for anyone's rights with disabilities and false information and distributing this to so many people and now they are doing this to a ms. Kimberly webb.
Regina riddle russell

May 6, 2017

Comments

12th of May, 2017

Hello
    kindly contact us so your query be solved.Very sorry for the misunderstandings and your health problems
    via email: [protected]@gmail.com