Omegle — people said they were going to kidnap me after I got suspicious of them
November 18th - November 19th 2017
So basically I go on Omegle to talk to some people on video so I could record a video. Basically the footage got corrupt so I had to delete it. So I spend some time just talking to random people. I meet two people. Both used the same tactic. They tried to be all nice to me. Me being stupid. Gave in. I told them my facebook cause they wanted to be my friend. Then they get vicious in their text. I fight back (obviously) and they finally admit that they wanted to "Kidnap you" and to "make me their little [censor] [censor]". I wish, at the time, I saved the log or something but at the time I was shocked I just left. Don't go on Omegle.
I'm contacting the authorities and letting them know exactly what happened last night.
More Omegle Complaints & Reviews
- Omegle.com - omegle is a site that should be taken off the web as any similar site should 
- Omegle - omegle video option 
- Omegle - child porn links 
- Omegle - plugin blocked 
- Omegle - error connecting to server. please try again. 
- Omegle - someone is using my personal information. 
- Omegle - banned 
- Omegle - bot spamming an interest
- Omegle - omegle ban
- Omegle - banned for no reason