Olive Garden / waitress did not ask me for dessert.
My husband, my 13 year old son and my nine year old daughter and I went to your restaurant. I wanted to take some food home for leftovers so I asked for a take out case. My husband and son ordered dessert and the kids menu came with a kid's dessert. My waitress almost left when I told her I wanted a dessert. She thought that I did not want a dessert because I was full. Just wanted to leave some room for dessert. What did I do when this happened.
a. Start yelling at her for ignoring me.
b. Asked to speak to the manager and tell him to fire her right then and there.
c. put her in front of a firing squad.
d. have her shipped to Iraq to be beheaded
e. demanded a free dessert
f. Demanded a gift card and thrown a fit when I just got free dessert gift card
g. demanded a gift card and complained when it was only $25
h Simply told her nicely that I also want dessert.
I did "h" of course.
You may be wondering why I am posting this review.
Well most of the people would pick either "a" "b" 'e" "f" or "g""(and if they could c or d) but simply acknowledging that you want dessert got the problem solved then and there. I ask you why make a big deal over something that can be easily solve with saying.
"excuse me can I get some dessert too"
I have seen lots of complaints on here that can easily be solved by just doing that.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn