Olive Garden / salad
I bit on a screw nail (about an inch long) that was in my salad. My mean was comped but no one called me the next day to see if I was ok or to see if u went to the hospital. I'm disappointed with the customer care on this situation. I could have died if I swallows that screw! It was also a rusty screw! I am beyond disgusted in how this situation was taken care of. I was at the Olive Garden in Paramus Nj. I expect some sort of support during a time like this. I was scared about the whole situation and suffered a bad headache that night because I chomped on that nail. I'm seeing a dentist to see if there was any more damage due to biting on the screw nail. I have a picture of the screw and the manager at the time has a report filed.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - 92553
- Olive Garden - food/service
- Olive Garden - complaint about the food, the service, and the gm in lawton, ok.
- Olive Garden - unusual poor service
- Olive Garden - Management