Olive Garden Restaurantdogs in restaurant, not seeing eye

Olive Garden Kingston Pike, Knoxville Tn. Was eating and Gentleman brought a black fuzzy dog in restaurant, commenced to letting it up in a couple different seats and actually took it to eat with him.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Knoxville, TN I am not only allergic but do not eat after animals, even though I love dogs outside. I will not go back sadly, even though me and my friends love the food and the service. The dog was in the same seat that I had sat in. Not acceptable.

Ju
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 16, 2017

There are other types of service dogs besides a seeing eye dog.

• Sl
      Jan 20, 2017

There are many different types of service dogs other than seeing eye dogs such as hearing dogs, mobility assistance dogs, diabetic alert dogs, seizure alert dogs, and psychiatric service dogs. My little cousin has seizures and her dog is trained to bark when she has a seizure so our family knows what is happening. Also, the dog will put his body in between her and the floor to break the fall when she's having a seizure. So just because someone isn't blind doesn't mean that they don't have a disability and need their service dog with them.

•   Apr 21, 2019

It is 2017, not 1987. Come thirty years into the future from your plastic encased couch. There are many support animals, not even dogs.