Olive Garden / live spider in my mouth

Victoria, United States Review updated:

2 adults and 3 children, 05/12/15 sat down at table and waitress immediately offered sample of roscato wine, she poured small amount in glasses already on table. I took my sip and felt something going around my inner lips, I could not swallow and was obviously distressed holding wine in mouth I took out what was in my mouth other than wine and put in in front of me on top of the menu and it was a live spider that was in my mouth!!! I freaked out but was very very calm, I do not like to make a scene. She said she would notify the manager. We ordered and the manager said she would give us an appetizer, we declined we didnt want one. I could hardly eat anything and most of it I had to spit out because I was freaked out and still am. Have been vomiting over and over and it has been 24 hours, cant eat anything because every time I even think about food or eating I think of how that spider felt in my mouth and get sick all over, no appetite it is horrible.. I am furious. The manager then shows up after we had started to eat our food and said wow you got your food fast I brought this appetizer plate and had a huge plate of fried mozarella and chicken strips things. We refused and then she had the nerve to like show it to the kids and say do you want these. Now I am really mad, you do not go above a parents wishes and ask the kids so you can "cover" a live spider in someones mouth!!! I was a vegetarian years ago and it takes alot for me to eat meat, and I get a live spider in my mouth. I havent been a strick vegetarian in years, but eat more like one that like a meat eater. Then she did take off my entree, but we paid $8 x2 for wine!!! And everything else. I am furious and am not satisfied with my outcome at all and I am not thru with this!!! [protected]@yahoo.com ck#59180

Tr
May 13, 2015

Comments

• De
      17th of Jul, 2010
    Olive Garden - crappy service
    San Bernardino
    California

The worst service ever. I had to wait ten minutes to get my order taken and then she forgot my beer. The food was cold and we saw her texting over by the bar while we waited for refills on soda. The management sucks here and do not have Jen wait on you unless you are a glutton for punishment.

• Un
      28th of Feb, 2011

I am jealous that in all your years of eating out that is your worst experience. I thinkmost people would be happy to say that was their worst experience.

20th of Dec, 2011
    Olive Garden - Chef didn't know how to prepare the food I ordered
    158 N Main
    Salinas
    California
    Phone: 831 449-6158

Today, I was ready to enjoy the Sicilian Scampi and the fist bite was horrible greasy garlic salt . No sauteed tomatoes, no olives and the shrimp with no flavor. What kind of chefs they have there! The food was lousy!

• He
      20th of Dec, 2011

Yeah, you'd think that getting an entire meal for $9.99 made by a $10/hr 'chef' is guaranteed to be fantastic. Weird.

• Te
      21st of Dec, 2011
    Olive Garden - Not recommended
    Olive Garden

How dare you refuse to let American flag at a meeting held in one of your restaurants. I come from Italian immigrants and they must be rolling over in their grave. Shame on you

If Olive Garden doesn't tell Americans they can have flag at mtgs. in Olive Garden, people need to boycott them!!!

11th of Mar, 2012
    Olive Garden - Alfredo sauce
    Olive garden
    11425 pine blvd
    Pembroke Pines
    Florida
    Phone: 954-432-5529

Food was dried out. Not appealing at all. It was cold as well. The alfredo sauce was horrible. I would never dine at this olive garden again. The #1 olive garden is the one on flagler. Food their is delicious and they have great service. Pembroke pines sucks!

• Lu
      28th of Jul, 2014
    Olive Garden - Poor service attitude of the waitress
    Monroe

The waitress was horrible at serving us. Not even a smile and we would ask for something and she immediately roll her eyes. I asked her for a take out box and she ignored me and went to attend another table my family at seeing this left very pleased with our food and dissatisfied with our server.