Old Navy / stretch jeans came apart in the front
Over the course of a year or so, I have three or four pairs of Jeans from Old Navy. Of the ones I've bought, 2 of them, within a month of wearing, started to pull apart at the front seam (underneath the zipper). It was not from wear and tear--it just started to come apart, like the fabric wasn't strongly woven enough to stay together. And the longer I wore it, the worse it got, and soon I had a big hole along the front seam near the zipper. The first time it happened, I thought it might be just a one time thing, so I bought another pair of the same type, but that pair came apart as well. It was just that one style of jeans I bought (regular stretch boot cut), though, that did it. The other pair I bought lasted me for a good year before wearing out.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - too friendly!! 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - my 2 orders
- Old Navy - credit card
- [Resolved] Old Navy - old navy store 4858
- Old Navy - unprofessional manager
- Old Navy - appearance of store...