Old Navy / horrible customer service
A terrible place for ordering online. I purchased a pair of shoes that never arrived. No reason for that. They just have never ever shipped them.
It can be easily checked on the website and I was never notified about it. So I assume that their customer service doesn't exist. Even thought I regularly get their emails with lots of promotions, that's the only thing that is really working. So I gave up on them, I know it's useless and hopeless to wait for them to answer anything: email or my phone calls.
I would gladly cancel my order, but it's impossible to do.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - too friendly!! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - store policies suck! 
- Old Navy - return policy 
- Old Navy - customer service at old navy
- Old Navy - tv commercial
- Old Navy - customer service