Okcupid — overseas man/woman... con artist...
A person by the name of Lee Josh Brian or username Godsdeal. He convinced me that he wanted love and it was almost instantaniously. He said he was enlisted in the army, was the father of a 10 year old daughter, stationed in Afghanistan and spoke of love and commitment. Then, he casually asked for money, which I did not have at the time. So no funds were exchanged. Then two weeks passed and he asked me for money again. I started investigating his credentials a dflu d that this is a common scam. So, I have yet to contact the police but intend to. I just thought maybe it's something you all need to investigate.
I can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.com.
Tara L. Segerstrom
More Okcupid Complaints & Reviews
- Okcupid - members online activity 
- Okcupid - account deletion 
- Okcupid - staff robot having a meltdown 
- Okcupid - too many fake profiles on okcupid and it's misleading! 
- www.okcupid.com - fake profiles overrun by criminals 
- Okcupid - low quality 
- OKcupid.com - fake/false profiles
- OKcupid.com - harrasment 
- Okcupid - stalker will not leave my friend alone on okcupid!
- Okcupid - a scammer named valentine manley of terre haute indiana