Office Max / printer and 2 year warranty
I bought a printer from Office Max because they told me that if I bought the protection plan, I could register it and wouldn't need to have the receipt in the future to get service (in case I lost the receipt). I just tried to register my printer and was told that they no longer "require" you to register it. The "requirement" seemed more like a nice thing for the customer - not the company. Once again, they have removed a positive customer service aspect. I do not think Office Max and Office Depot should have been allowed to merge. It removes any need for them to keep the customer happy. BIG MISTAKE
I believe that Best Buy keeps track of customer protection plans for you - I wish I had purchased my printer there.
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services 
- [Resolved] Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!