Office Max / 14 day return policy!
I purchased a chair from Office Max and only 17 days after the purchase a wheel breaks off. I try to take the chair back or get a replacement wheel and they tell me that I am outside the window for the return policy. They only allow you to return something inside of 14 days. YES! I have my receipt. Most major stores allow at least 30days if not more. I will not shop at office max anymore.
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - ink cart. recycling
- Office Depot - appalling treatment and false accusations of shoplifting
- Office Depot - inappropriate behavior by management
- Office Depot - advertising
- Office Depot - lenovo thinkpad/defective upon receipt