Office Depot / overcharged

Ventura, CA, US Review updated:

I just returned from our local Office Depot store where we have been a customer for over 7 years. We printed two 18x24 posters today (which we print often) and the total came to $127 after our 2 for 1 discount! The regular price is only $44 each, but today's price is over $60 each. When I inquired as to why, I was told the discount was for the print only - not the laminating and mounting. Okay - but why then are two posters costing me $127 instead of the normal $96 WITHOUT the coupon?? I should not have asked - the look and attitiude I got from the rep and the asst manager was enough to make me realize that our relationship with Office Depot was over. They ended up giving me the two posters for $48 like the coupon offered, but I had to ask myself why? If you are going to treat me like *+%# and therefore lose my future business, why give me the discount?? You still let me leave without an apology for trying to stick me for $80. Although our local Staples store is a further drive, I'd rather give our business to someone who at least appears to care that we chose them as a vendor. Don't waste your money or company resources on vendors with poor customer service - it is killing small business in America.

It

Comments

• Le
      Nov 24, 2009

As far as I know, office depot is a large company...If anyone who would likt to import laminating pouches and rolls, kindly contact us.
    www.leonislamination.com