Office Depot / cheat sheet on black friday
On Black Friday, which was the official start of holiday shopping, The Office Depot Branch manager opened the door and went straight to a couple of people who just came to store and gave them the "ticket" which allowed them to purchase the HP G50-112NR laptop on sale. "What?" the customers in the front of the line were ashtonished by the store manager who ingored them and the line.
This is the store in Barrington/Pico, Los Angeles of California. Be cautious to choose a store to shop, not only go with the sale but also the store's reputation.
"Was that branch manager deliberately passed out the tickets to his friends so that they can purchase the laptops?"
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services 
- [Resolved] Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!