Office Depot / credit department
I am real estate professional out of Palm Beach, Florida. My company name is Linda Bassitt, P.A.
I recently elected to become a Professional Association and I am chartered by the State of Florida as an individual entity (Corporation). I applied for an Office Depot Business Account and was rejected based on the fact that this corporation had an empty credit file…. (No kidding, I applied for an Office Depot Business Account in order to establish my company’s credit).
If the imbecile on the phone would have checked my worklife rewards card as I asked to, she would have seen how much business I do with Office Depot. A simple credit of even $100 dollars would have saved a lifetime customer. I will be taking my business to Office Max from now on.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - printer delivery
- Office Depot - photo center customer service
- Office Depot - horrible customer service and refusal of credits due for orders returned over 20 days
- Office Depot - deceptive marketing/false advertising/ poor customer service
- Office Depot - hp printer/ copier and scanner