Ocwen Mortgage Company / harassing phone calls
Ocwen is by far the worst company I have dealt with in my life. My home mortgage loan was sold to ocwen about two years ago and I am hopeful to get rid of this company asap.
Because I paid my mortgage late (But also paid their late fee) they have called me daily beginning the 1st of the month and ask why the payment isn't there. They are calling from india, are difficult to understand, and insist on knowing every detail as to why the payment hasn't been paid yet, when it will be paid, etc. However, once it 's paid late they will call daily even when it's not late.
I received a certified letter today from ocwen stating that they did not have proof of my homeower's policy and had now signed my up for a policy that is nearly 4 times the amount of the policy that I already have. How can they do this? I will now have to spend my time next week trying to clear this matter up including sending a certified letter to them proving my insurance company. And I am concerned now after reading what ocwen has done to other people that they will come after me for an insurance policy I did not need in the first place.
My dealings with ocwen haven't been as severe as other people have had to deal with, but next year my loan will reset and I have to get away from this company before I lose my house with their unethical, seemingly illegal practices.
More Ocwen Mortgage Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - customer service
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage loan
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - securities fraud 2012-2016
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage
- Ocwen - escrow refund