Ocwen Loan Servicing / fraud, fraud, fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

sold my home (by default) yet not in foreclosure. They placed my loan in foreclosure status on 3 occasions demanding an exceedingly amount of money to stop the sale. On Jan.15, 2009 they finally did it without my knowledge. I did not find out until I rcvd a notice from new owner to move out. I contacted the new owner, Ocwen and the trustee who handled the sale and they all agreed that the sale was in error but noone would rescind or do anything about it. I actually had over 200K in equity in my home unlike most americans who suffer from foreclosure. So why would the new owner want to give it back? I am out of options as my attorney doesn't seem to be heading me in the right direction. help deanna [protected]

Comments

• Oc
      1st of Aug, 2009

We have filed a federal complaint against Ocwen and Wells Fargo. We got behind in some payments and they offered us a new contract, we accepted it and gave them more money. To make a long story short we had 5 new contracts with them in 2 months. They sold our home to Wells Fargo and they gave us a vacate notice. We didn't know where Wells Fargo came into this, because we had no knowledge of the sale. Ocwen had us sign a new contract after they already sold the home. When we tried to contact them we spent hours on the phone waiting to speak to people that we couldn't understand. Ocwen is part of Wells Fargo we found out. They need to be stopped!

• Il
      17th of Sep, 2009

We just got Ocwen as our Mortgage Co. Taylor Bean & Whitaker was shut down due to fraud as well. and it just seems like it got worse! We paid our mortgage for July 2009 & Ocwen said we didnt pay for july now they are charging us late fees, and we have to pay for july again! they are a fraud i think!

• Nh
      1st of Dec, 2009

we also had TBW and Bank of America took it over and now wants to tack on 30K in arrears, late fees and lawyers fees because TBW has not posted any mortgage payments we've made this last year. Thus they have stolen our money for the last year and did not communicate the forbearance agreement we had thus causing the unnecessary foreclosure and the lawyer fees. Incredible. I think TBW knew the homeowner would be left holding the bag with this illegal activity as BAC has done a loan modification but has given only 48 hrs to accept these terms which are false or the house will be on the chopping block again. I have contacted my local senator and banking commission and suggest people do the same. A complaint will be filed with the Comptroller of the Currency http://www.occ.treas.gov/ through the state senator in NH...

• Bu
      5th of Apr, 2010

I’m shocked a companies like Ocwen can still exists in this day and age. Their unscrupulous business practices know no bounds. From outright lying to making up fees. Worse still the US movement aka Freddie Mac chooses to do business with them! We had a modification with them and were told there would be no additional fees and subsequently charged 12k multiple in erroneous fees. They will not win my attorney is a bulldog and a close friend. My Dad.

• De
      10th of Dec, 2010

FYI- those who have ended up with Ocwen as your loan servicer should look further into their "pooling & servicing agreement" where their loan ended up after being sold over and over. Wells Fargo is the "Master Servicer" and Ocwen is the sub-servicer in most cases. You wouldn't know this unless you uncover the trust your loan was pooled into. You can find this in the recorded documents at your county recorders office. Then do a search at SECINFO.com on the trust itself and all the info you need is there. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me