Ocwen / beware!

I too have been ripped off by ocwen. There is a law firm in california that is filing a class action lawsuit. It is imperative that our voices are heard!

Maybe if we all write to them they can do something. We are about to lose our home due to ocwen's unfair practices.In addition, the notice of foreclosure has a cal-western reconveyance corporation as substitute trustee, which is a holding company of ocwens! Ocwen is only a loan servicing corporation, and does not hold the promissory note of our loan! Db home lending does.

Li

Comments

• De
      25th of Apr, 2009

Do you happen to know the name of the attorney in California filing the class action suit? We also have been lied to and "tricked" by Ocwen and they are trying to take our home. Thank you

8th of Jun, 2009

Leif, Cabraser something or other...

8th of Jun, 2009

That would be Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann and Bernstein.

• Bc
      11th of Sep, 2009

This is my story.
    ("you" being Altisource who works for Ocwen Bank who is HSBC Bank)
    I can not believe the way you have treated me. For two months I have been trying to get this property at 4281 Banks Rd Middleburg FL. I have submitted bids, you have sent me a contract but because teh contract was marked Cash you conceled the contract. We had a letter of funds available but you said it was financing. So we sent a $1000.00 earnest fee and have been waiting for a new contract. Have contacted you by phone or e mail for over a week. just enough time for you to get a friends ducks in row to swoop in and take the property. My bid was for $32, 000 at first then resubmitted because of a new contract and you gave the property away for $30, 000. We got no counter offer on this last go round and we could have gone to $33, 000. We have worked hard to get this property and I can not believe what has happened. I will report this to God and everybody else and then any one else I can find. This is wrong, it's cheating and it's evil.
    Sri: Kindly provide me a moment for the assistance.
    Sri: iam sorry for the same it is the seller who decides with the offer on the property to be decided.
    Sri: I hope your query is solved as of now.
    Sri: Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Brian Church: The seller is the bank is it not? And why did they take $30, 000 instead of $32, 000?
    Sri: ia sorry the seller works for the bank and he has all the rights to select the offer of his choice for the property assigned to him
    Sri: I hope your query is solved as of now.

• Co
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Anyone knows who the attorney in California is?

My home was "sold" under my noise without any notices or alerts from OCWEN and only found out they did so by contacting the local
    Senator.

These is the SCAM of the decade if not the century, where these banks have no desire to help home owners since they already recovered their
    losses by the Govt, and using OUR tax-payers dollars (billions of it!!).

• 1b
      13th of Jan, 2010

can you please advise of the attorney/s in california that has filed the class action lawsuit against Ocwen. Our home was also sold without any notification and misleading lies that a modification was being done. Please, Please send me the information to join in on this Class Action Lawsuit. Thank you in advance.

• 1b
      13th of Jan, 2010

i agree 200% we were mislead by ocwen which resulted in us losing our home. need to know the name of the class action lawsuit/attorneys in california where to call.
    thank you in advance.

• Jt
      20th of Feb, 2010

Ocwen's Loan Modification Program is a lying ###ting system of delays, obfusication, lies, delays and delay s and delays. They do NOT do Loan Modifications, despite the fact they say to contact them directly and NOT turn toward Law Firms offering Loan Mod Services. In fact, you need
    a Law Firm to basically get their attention. They contact you through hired guns in India and Uruguay and do not respond to calls, faxes or any
    other attempt to communicate with them except for Modification Applications to be faxed to them that are then routinely denied. I

Sign me up for any Class Action against this Company. Hopefully the HUD investigation into HEMP non performance will hammer this Company
    hard. God knows, I have applied three times for a Loan Mod and am well qualified for HEMP but they routinely deny with no reasons or feedback at all.

Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann and Bernstein - feel free to contact me to join your suit. Also I am filing with HUD about HEMP abuse.

Jim
    630.709.2100
    [protected]@aol.com

• Mc
      19th of Aug, 2010

i totally agree with all you people dealing with OCWEN, it's absolutely [censor] their entire process. I live in Los Angeles and would like to join this suit. I have been fighting with them for one year already with the modification process. Every month is the same story asking for documentation over and over again, the same one every time, all I get is "still under review" or it will be denied because the requested documentation was not submitted by deadline. This is all bull [censor]...weeks before the sale trustee date Ocwen had confirmed received such documents...but when I call the day before to push them to submit a postponement on the sale date, they come up with the excused that no such documentation was received. Every month is the same fight...when I tell them the date and name whom had confirmed the receipt of such documentation, they don't have another choice but to postpone it. It's such a hassle back in forward with Ocwen and the Trustee Sale Company making sure they communicate.
    I have told them that they are just trying to play a dirty game on me, but I just haven't given up. All documentation has been faxed, email, and even sent via certified mail with a receipt back.
    I have also contacted Freddie Mac directly and they submitted a complaint, but when I called a second time the rep. was so rude and unhelpful. The government needs to start investigating OCWEN and stop given money, they should require all these banks to show actual proof of modification before given them any money, our own tax money

• Vi
      26th of Sep, 2010

please I need to get into a class action against Ocwen.. they took our home of 20 years.. left us with nothing..weneed ourhome back..they took it because of there mistake..

19th of Nov, 2010

Please let me know what we need to do to stop this. I have been lied to over and over again and now I am only days away from losing my home. I can not believe they can get away with this. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I hope they can help alittle. Everytime I call I get someone from another country that I can not understand. I call them and NEVER get a straight answer. I have been told 5 different things on the same exact day after being put on hold for 3 hours.

• Pl
      19th of Dec, 2010

Here is the Lieff Cabrasser et al page: www.lieffcabraser.com/cases.php?CaseID=287

COUNT ME IN TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT.
    Over the course of 1 YEAR that my property was up for short sale my agent received 4 solid offers to purchase the property. With each and every offer Ocwen either a) took more than 6 weeks to reply to the offer and the buyer had long since backed out or b) countered the offer asking for more money! In this market the buyers just laughed and walked away. Each offer over that year was progressively lower as the market continued to decline in '09 and '10.

Never once did the "agent" handling my file return my calls. I called her every 2 or 3 weeks asking her to call me and never once did she. Ocwen then offered me a loan mod. with mysterious terms and when I refused, asking again for approval of short sale, they foreclosed on the home. What a joke. The house is now REO and is still for sale as of 12/18/20 at an asking price $30-40K less than the offers my agent brought in.

• Cg
      23rd of Dec, 2010

My husband and I are in the same fight with OCWEN and we have taken it to the media. We are looking for people like us that have been taken advantage of to come fight with us. Please call us to talk. I even have information we can share with you. My number is 724-557-6267 and my email is ([protected]@gmail.com) or ([protected]@verizon.net) We are going forward with a class action lawsuit.

• He
      27th of Jan, 2011

We want to fight too!!! They are ripping us off! Can't congress do somthing about this they are worst then the torrorist that flew the planes into the towers...they are causing so must pain and heartache to the U.S.A!!!

29th of Jan, 2011

Ocwen is to big to FIGHT! that's why they continue to get away with their illegal practices. The only chance homeowners have is to band together and take their fight to the Media/Congress... Tea Party Style!
    Look at how many folks are having the same negative experience's, it's all over the internet... yet nothing changes. Someone needs to set up a website and bring every one together, put a strategy in place and start a Class Action Suit against this giant!
    Let's stand up and fight..

29th of Jan, 2011

Ocwen faces class Action Law Suit
    4 ROBO Signing Documents, and Fraud...etc.
    Go To: http://bankclassactions.com/research.php
    It's FREE to join!
    Spread THE word!!
    Let's band together to fight this Giant

• Do
      15th of Feb, 2011

We just got a letter in the mail that states Ocwen is settling in the class action out of California.
    No where near the 2 Billion that was originally stated. The whole settlement is a lousy 7 million which has to be divided with all claimants. In the letter it states $350.00 max. Big Deal.
    Another 1 Million divided amongst partial claimants. In other words, 200, 000 claimant which there easily is, will get a whopping $5.00.
    Pretty pathetic considering this company has destroyed a lot of families. All i keep saying, is karma will catch up to these [censor]. Good luck to all.

15th of Feb, 2011

Fight Ocwen!

Check Out this Blog--- this is very important!

Share this with everyone you know..

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2011

I have been getting the run around to I have faxed over and over the same documents and they still havent helped me on my loan modification I dont know what to do I dont want to lose my house my husband died last year and I am fighting them alone. My payment this month is $1220.36 my payment is only 635.61 this is for paperwork they say they have done I am a widow drawing disability I will not lose my home without a fight Everyone I speak to is in India. I have talked to 6 different ones and they all tell me something different. Please help my email is [protected]@centurylink.net Kathy M in TN

18th of Mar, 2011

Their trying to take my house. Well i think they have, but I was at 11%!!!