NWP Services Corporation / Unjustified increases in 1 month period
Our apartment complex was just bought out by Berkshire Property LLC. They have put NWP services in charge of billing us for water, sewar and trash collection. Before we had no trash collection fee. Now they want to charge
Billing fee $2.75
Meter Read Fee $0.20
Sewar flat Fee $42.75
Trash Fee $13.25
And new accounts will be charge a one time fee on $10
Now before water and sewar cost $20 give or take a couple bucks. Now the want to bill me to bill me(billing fee) and bill me to read a meter. There is no meter for each apartment so they want to bill for water based on the amount of electricity used. What the heck kind of sense does that make?
Around here a home might pay $15.00 for sewer fees. This company specializes in jacking up prices for no reason other than to increase profits. I will be leaving this apartment complex (Keswick Park Apartments) due to these increases and other complaints I have read.
This is a shark business.
More NWP Services Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- NWP Services Corporation - over billing 
- NWP Service Corporation - Billing malpractices 
- NWP Service Corporation - Price gouging on utility/water 
- NWPCO National Water and Power Services - BIlling 
- NWP Services Corporation - Fees 
- NWP - utility services
- NWP Services Corporation - Unauthorized charges 
- NWP Services - $5.00 Service Fee 
- NWP Services - Water And sewer 
- Nwp & water bill & amesbury apts. & Townhomes - over charge in water bill