NWP Service Corporation / Billing malpractices
I received a bill from nwpsc for $160+ including a previous balance of $75+ and late fee of $10. I made the complete payment on the same day. However, neither did I receive my previous bill for $75+ nor did their online system allowed me to login and check my account balance. In the absence of any information about the account balance being send to the customer, it's an unfair practise to send late fees. This has happened to me in the past and now I am made to believe that there is some malpractice happening with their billing process. I've also observed a phenomenal increase in the monthly bill from $30-$40 range to $70-$80 range.
I thought I might be having the wrong password hence I requested for a password reminder. I found that the password in their records matched with mine. It doesn't permit me to logon to my account even using the username and password in their records. They also donot respond to my queries as to how I can setup an auto-pay directly from my bank account. Send several reminders to firstname.lastname@example.org but no response.
Anybody out there willing to join hands and file a compaint with department of consumer affairs ?
More NWP Service Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- NWP Services Corporation - Unjustified increases in 1 month period 
- NWP Services Corporation - over billing 
- NWP Service Corporation - Price gouging on utility/water 
- NWPCO National Water and Power Services - BIlling 
- NWP Services Corporation - Fees 
- NWP Services - water billing reimbursement not coming back to community
- NWP - utility services 
- NWP Services Corporation - Unauthorized charges 
- NWP Services - $5.00 Service Fee 
- NWP Services - Water And sewer