Nuvajen GoldAdvanced anti-aging serum

I agreed to try the trial for around $5 after reading all I could to make sure there were no hidden fees or monthly charges. Boy is this a huge scam. Company took $400 from me and will not refund me or accept returns of unopened ups box with product inside. The only way they stopped charging me monthly was because they drained my account!
Warning! Warning! Warn your friends and loved ones before they too lose money they can't afford to also!
I am disabled and unable to work so $400 is a lot to lose for someone like me.

Mi
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

• De
      Feb 07, 2017

Do not give up!! Keep calling them to get a refund or at least a partial refund!! There are several numbers to call - many lead to the same answering machine but here are some I've gotten through to: [protected] and [protected] Log a complaint on the Better Business Bureau. We cannot allow them to get away with this. I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one re-issued to avoid them charging me further. Nuvajenskin was kind enough to cancel my account & credited me the full amount -- the other company Bella Cream or VayaBright Skin - they go by many different names - they are giving me a really hard time about the credit. I am not going to give up. I plan to be a huge pain about this until I get my refund.