[Resolved] Nutrisystem / weight loss
I signed up for their basic food program, off to the side in small font they have an auto renewal which apparently is added on without your knowledge. If you dont call them after your first order they will continue to send you food and there is no hope of getting your money back. They are very slick in how they pass this on to the consumer and going back on their website I see no way to not sign up for the renewal in the first place. After you sign up you will not get an order confirmation by email and the packing slip in the first order will list the food only and be blank in regards to terms and conditions of the sale. This comes in handy later on if your trying to dispute the charges and they know that thus thats why they dont send it. Both orders came in infested with ants to which Nutrisystem had no intention of addressing. I called several times asking for a manger to which each time they refused my request. They claim that their management gives orders thru email only to their staff. Insane. In any case its a pure scam and a 5 min google search will tell you this happens often and daily.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear that your order was compromised and that there was confusion over the Terms and Conditions on the program. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account information and we will be happy to assist you.
Have a great day!
The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team
More Nutrisystem Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - Ripped me off 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - Nutrisystem does not let customer close account online 
- Nutrisystem - Refund of returned products 
- Nutrisystem - The stuff is terrible 
- Nutrisystem - Credit card fraud 
- Nutrisystem - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nutrisystem - deceptive advertising promotions - beware!
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - cannot access my account
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - charges
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service