[Resolved] Nutrisystem / nutrisystem

FT WASHINGTONPA, US

you should be advised that your response about my complaint is unacceptable... I have already sent a complaint to the PA Arrorney general. My next round of complains is to my two senators, one congressman and the federal trade commission will include my photograph with my disability. That is because I actually gained weight using your product and you took advantage of my as a disabled senior citizen with your deceptive guarantee and weight loss claims
by the way I forgot to mention the AARP and the VFW of which I am a member. Enjoy my contribution to your fraud as I guarantee I will keep you so busy responding to each and every agency and I will generate so much negative publicity for your firm that you will which you settled earlier.
PS did I mention small claims court. Not likely to get a recovery there but a judgment against your firm will be sufficient.
as you can tell I am quite angry with for so called program but I have unlimited time to pursue this matter

• Resolution statement

• NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2017

Hello Thomas,

We are sorry to hear about your displeasure with the program. We did not intent to deceive you with our ads. We are sorry to hear that you gained weight on the program. Our program is designed for weight loss when followed correctly. If you would like some help navigating the program, give us a call at [protected], option 2 to speak with one of our Weight Loss Counselors. We wish you the best of luck, Thomas.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team