Nutrisystem / Unauthorized charge
Be carefull!!! I ordered what I thought was a 30 day supply. Well, it was but I never asked for a second month. About 3 weeks into my origional order I noticed a charge to my credit card for a second month. I tried to cancel but they told me the order was already shipped. I spoke to a very rude woman who sounded like she was probably in India. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she refused to give me one. She told me they all went home for the day. With the way she spoke to me she probably wasn't lying because, one would hope that the way she was talking to me a supervisor would have stopped her. And about the meals they are very small and you will lose weight through starvation! I really am considering not buying anything again online since they just charge you without any notice, a phone call would have been nice. I have 4 children and I have to take care of them, now this week is going to be extremly tough for me because I only have $70. for the week...Thanks a lot Nutrisystem! When I told the Nutrisytem rep on the phone that she said well at least they won't go hungry!!! I feel so violated right now. The meals are small enough for my children I guess. This is just not right!
More Nutrisystem Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - Ripped me off 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - Nutrisystem does not let customer close account online 
- Nutrisystem - Refund of returned products 
- Nutrisystem - The stuff is terrible 
- Nutrisystem - Credit card fraud 
- Nutrisystem - cannot access my account
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - charges
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - is it impossible to delete an account?
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - It didn't help me