NTTA — over billing
NTTA billed me $11 for use of the 121 toll road which I am happy to pay.
However, 20 days after I recieved the bill they sent out violation for lack of payment for $211.
Discussions with the NTTA resulted in a stalemate. They claim the statement was sent on June 1st.
The postmark on the envelope is June 22nd, statement date July 1st.
They refuse to talk. Where do I go from here?
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - violation 
- NTTA - zip cash 
- NTTA - civil rights
- NTTA - billing 
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - ntta payment not received
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - customer support
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority - charged for someone else's car/tolls 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - ntta overcharging on unpaid tolls with overwhelming fees & fines and threatening arrest