NTTA / Civil Rights
Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.
"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."
NTTA is connected with the government, since the Governor appoints its directors and it is given the land to build the roads and authority to collect tolls.
25$ dollar fee's on a 1$ toll = 2, 500% percent increase in toll.
Violating our 8th amendment with a 2500% markup.
:Notice if you drive down the Dallas North Tollway for around 20 miles you will approx land yourself with around 125$ in fines, if you do not pay these fines you will be subject to higher fines and then a warrant for your arrest will be issued.
While NTTA in my opinion is a government organization that builds roads for the rich from the riches money, they also get some of their money from exploitation of the uninformed. If you have out of state tag's go ahead and use it since they cannot access your info. But if you LIVE IN TEXAS AND DO NOT HAVE A TOLLTAG, DO NOT USE THE TOLLWAY.
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Billing 
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - billing
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - charged for car that wasn't mine
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - Their billing system is broken, I have to pay fees
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - call center supervisor mark
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - charging me for a car that was in the pound