NTB / National Tire & Batterytire rotation

Went to NTB in Greensburg PA on December 7th for a scheduled tire rotation with a 12:30 appointment time. Dropped my vehicle off at 12:00 pm and spoke with Larry and let him know I would be leaving the vehicle but had to be done by 3pm. He said no problem they were busy so he would put 2oclock on the invoice so that it would be done on time. Never heard from NTB so at 3:15pm I went to pick up my vehicle and it was never even touched! Larry said "I'll get you in right now" at which time I could not wait and was extremely mad and the manager Mark was no where to be found. So I called Mark Flaherty on my way home and explained what had happened and he did not seem to care because he "was busy, short staffed and needs to hire more help." So rebooked an appointment for today Sunday the 9th at 1:30pm. When I arrived for my appointment I was told I would not be serviced today by Dan Worley. He said 2 people called off work and he was the only one able to help me and he was to busy to take care of me!

Xx