NTB / National Tire & Batterytiming

Je Nov 30, 2018 York, PA

I just don't know what happening with NTB these days. I've always had good relationships with the managers and Service Techs, but noticed in the past few years a dramatic change in the quality of work, available staff and completion times. I don't consider staff standing around smoking vape pipes a priority over a 12:00 Pm state safety and emission service that was finally completed 3 hour later. This isn't the first time I've waited over 3 hours.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in York, PA The safety issue (failed) of valve cover gaskets, as quoted; possibly leaking wasn't as much of a concern for me as I'm a master mechanical engineer-I do my own repairs. What was scary for me was the technician comment, "It might be your valve cover gaskets" plus this location had only one qualified person authorized to state inspections...Sooo, if I complete the repairs tonight and have it back by tomorrow before 4:00Pm I can have it re-inspected w/state sticker issued, or wait another entire week to accommodate his/NTB's schedule. The waiting is annoying and frustrating. Oh, did I mention the waiting, and waiting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting and STILL WAITING.