NTB / National Tire & Battery / rotating tires and service
I have to say my experience here has been terrible. I purchased my tires. When it was time for my first rotation on my Honda Accord they used the drill and broke my locked lug nut. It was either I go and get me a new one or wait around until they could try to figure out what to do. So if this wasn't bad enough that it happened once it happened twice. The second time I gave instructions not to use the drill to take off my locked lug nut. At least This time they went to Honda and did buy them but again it put me out and I had to wait for all this to be taken care of. So now I made an appointment to have my tires rotated come in and they do not have me in the computer. The gentleman said he would get me in ASAP. I can say I tell everyone of how bad my experience has been here and I Will Not Ever Buy Tires Here Again. Let's see if telling them not to use the drill this time works.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - rudeness sloppy work being done
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - unnecessary "repairs"
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - service to my acura mdx
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - I had to pay for labor three times in the past year for work done on my nissan truck.
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - service