NTB / damaged my wheels while changing tires

When I had my truck front tires changed in NTB, Pearland TX, they damaged the wheels on both sides. Be careful with them! I'll never go back to them.

Comments

• Mb
      16th of Jan, 2011

I will never use NTB or any of its sister companies like Tire Kingdom...etc (the same people).
    I took my car to get new tires and they damageg my wheels - all four. It took them about 4 hours to change the tires even though i had an appointment. Fortunately I noticed the damage on one of the wheels, and as I walked around the car to inspect the other wheels I noticed all of the wheels were damaged in the same manner. The technician who worked on my car was so incompetent and probably too embarrassed to ask for help. So he struggled with the wheels alone and damaged them because he couldn't figure out how to remove the wheel caps on my wire wheels. First they attempted to cover it up, then they denied it was their fault. They finally accepted it was their fault but the manager said he doesn't have the power to do anything. He referred me to his manager who has been constantly giving me the run-arounds. He never returns calls. Each time I call he puts on hold indefinitely and when he finally gets on the phone all he has to say is that he has his guys working on it. How can they be working on it when they don't have the car? It's easy to see he's been lying. It's the same story each and every time. It's been three months since they damaged my wheels and they haven't done anything to correct it.
    Don't do business this company. They'll sell you things you don't need and when they damage your car, you're on your own.