National Tire and Battery (NTB) — rebate fraud
On Dec 29th 2009 I purchased 4 tires from this company with the promise of a $100 cash rebate. Little did I know that I had two weeks to process the rebate form or I would lose my $100. At no time did the sales person at the store tell me that the rebate offer expired on Jan 15. My rebate was processedw within 30 days - a reasonalbe time frame.
This is bad business and deceptive. I will never patronize the company again. Furthermore, I will let every person I know not to shop at NTB or any of their other companies. It is impossible to talk to a person at the comapny headquateres. The number on the website is a third party customer service company that acts as an answering service to screen the many compliants they must receive.
NTB needs to know how much business they are losing by operating in such a deceptive manner!
More National Tire and Battery (NTB) Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs