NTB / my automobil
I received a coupon for an oil change at ntb. Since I needed one I went to ntb.
After waiting some time an employee asked me who changed the oil last?
I told him the name of the company and he said well they broke it and we are
Trying to retrieve it. I told him that they did not break it because I had just
Checked it a short time ago. I asked him what a new one would cost? He then
Asked the man at the service desk and he said $30.00 plus labor! I asked him what labor?
He replied ok $30.00 then! Another hour went by and then they told me they had finally
Gotten the old dip stick out. Then he said you need a tie rod and an aligment. The price will be
$213.00. I said ok. He said we can get your tie rod today but we will have to order a dip stick.
Another two hours went by then they gave me a bill for $252.90. I said ntb should pay for
The dip stick since you broke it. He said we didn't break it on purpose! He said we will split the difference with you! I told him I would buy my own. I bought one for$7.70! Plus the old one
Was still in! I then paid $20.00 to have someone take it out! What a scam ntb is!!!
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - front brake repair
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - wheel bearing
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - damage to my car rims and service