NTB / fraud and cheating!
I received an oil change at NTB location (766) in Sachse Texas in May of 07. In June, my car broke down. After taking it to the Honda Dealer, they found a towel installed inside my evap drain, which cause water to spill onto my ECM, requiring it to be replaced which cost $827.97. The tech obviously shoved a towel up in the drain to keep the water from dripping on him while he changed my oil. I do have the towel that was used. I am sure it is an honest mistake, but it was also a very costly one that I am having to pay. After many attempts, they have yet to contact me.
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - attempted $60 labor charge to replace windshield wiper blades
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - not receive rebate card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire service
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tpms part being removed from tire
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - incorrect product placed on vehicle