Nouvebelle Skin Cream / charges

May 17, 2015
The email I received was very misleading, rather a down rite lie. The email asked if I wanted a free sample. I would only have to pay a charge of 6.95. I did agree to this promotion. I received the cream in a full size jar, of course wondering why. I used it for three nights and my skin became very dry, so I put it away. About three weeks later I received another full size charge with a bill for 97.00. I immediately called thinking this has to be a mistake. Their reply was that I didn't read the very tiny print where it said if you didn't call in 14-28 days after, you would get billed for an additional jar. I had to argue this with everyone I.spoke to. Finally they agreed that if I send it back, call them with the tracking number, they would credit my account. In the meantime, I get another bill for the very first jar they sent me for an additional 97.00. Again because I didn't call to say I didn't want to keep the sample. Now I have a full jar of cream laying in my drawer, which I cannot use and I have to pay 97.00 for. When I called my charge card company, they politely said if they appeal this, they will lose because I did not read the tiny print.
I did not even see the tiny print. A complete ripoff but my charge card company said that's how they make their money. I unfortunately learned an expensive lesson. This company should be reported.

N  22nd of Sep, 2015 by
sent boxes of product that were not ordered and bank account charged $97.83. I'm working on who to contact to cancel but shouldn't have to cancel an order that was never made in the first place!

Nouvebelle Logo Nouvebelle