North Texas Tollway Authority / Violation
I received a letter from Southwest Credit saying I owe the Tollway Authority $187. I never got a bill in the mail from North Texas Tollway. When I called NTTA, the woman on the phone said they sent out 2 letter to inform me, however I never got any letter. They added on all these fees then sent the letter straight to collections. She also threatened me, saying if I didnt pay this outstanding balance there would be an arrest warrant put out for me. I know for a fact they can't do this bacause they would have to summons me to court first, but it makes me angry that some people would fall for that. I have great credit, I have paid all my bills before the due dates and never had an outstanding balance, so I would have paid my toll had I know about it. Now this has gone to my credit and will affect me for the next few years?? It is getting out of hand and someone has to stop them. They are sneaky the way they do this because many people would rather pay the bill then pay court and lawyer fees.
More North Texas Tollway Authority Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- NTTA - Billing 
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll bill
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll violation for a vehicle that isn't ours.
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - service vehicle behavior
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - zip bill