North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA]charged for car that wasn't mine

A car with license plate KTY5649 repeatedly used toll roads and they were charged to us. At some point our license plate, which is KTY5659 was not registered properly. We don't use the Tolltag much, and are seriously considering getting rid of it after this fiasco. The woman I spoke with earlier would not credit our account. We believe that these charges should be removed from our account and charged to the person who drives the car with the KTY5649 license plate.

There were two charges made on the toll roads in Oklahoma that are correct, they were made on July 1, 2018, for $4.50 each. These are the only correct charges in July.

Melanie from NTTA just hung up on me when I asked to speak to her supervisor. I am furious that I am made to pay for someone else's use of the toll road.

I am reporting this and am on the phone with my credit card company (that woman's name is also Melanie) and refusing the last three charges. Prior to those three charges, the first one I only became aware of when my bill arrived a few days ago, the other two when I went online and confirmed with Visa. I am doing a formal dispute of all the Visa charges, I expect the paperwork to arrive later this week.

The screenshot photo below is only one page of the many charges I am disputing.

Sincerely, Laurie Weller