North American Spine / Please Update Posts

TX, United States Review updated:

For those having successful or non-successful surgeries with NAS (Dallas only, please), will you please update your post to let others know if you still feel the same as you did when you posted the initial comments? I am researching to find the best "fit" for my problem (3 lumbar disc bulges, arthritis - would get the Accurascope procedure) and so far it is NAS in Dallas. A lot of the complaints are for the Dayton NAS or regarding Dr. Rothstein, who can no longer practice in the U.S. and is currently overseas. Please update your blogs so those searching today can have your current view on your procedure. Thank you all for your time. Have a great holiday weekend! God bless you and your family.

Comments

• Fo
      Jun 29, 2013

I had some back and neck surgery at northamerican spine and it was not a secess story for me. and i was told that if it did not help me they would do it over to take away my pain. I have contacted they many times to no avail.
    so far ther word means nothing at all. all I want them to do is do what they said they would do. stand behaid ther word.
    my phone number is 704-309-5449

Oct 18, 2013

I had an AccuraScope procedure at NAS in Houston over five weeks ago to relieve pain from bulging and protruding discs
    on 4 levels in my lumbar spine. The pain has actually worsened and I had dual facet blocks this week from my local pain management doctor to try and help. The pain is now constant and almost unbearable when rising from a seated position. I am taking round the clock narcotic pain killers to function. Since the facet blocks it has gotten somewhat better but is still annoying. The pain is horrible if you need to bend. I am sorry I ever had the procedure.