North American Spine / Please Update Posts
For those having successful or non-successful surgeries with NAS (Dallas only, please), will you please update your post to let others know if you still feel the same as you did when you posted the initial comments? I am researching to find the best "fit" for my problem (3 lumbar disc bulges, arthritis - would get the Accurascope procedure) and so far it is NAS in Dallas. A lot of the complaints are for the Dayton NAS or regarding Dr. Rothstein, who can no longer practice in the U.S. and is currently overseas. Please update your blogs so those searching today can have your current view on your procedure. Thank you all for your time. Have a great holiday weekend! God bless you and your family.
More North American Spine Complaints & Reviews
- North American Spine - Bad Medicine 
- North American Spine Institute - Disabled after accura scope treatment 
- North American Spine - Accrascope Procedure 
- North American Spine - BAD DOCTORS 
- North American Spine - STAY AWAY!!
- North American Spine - Failed Back Surgery 
- Northamerican Spine Institute - Failed procedure
- North American Spine - Spinal surgery 
- Acura Scope - Did not work made things worse
- North American Spine - Troubling Medical Practice