North american fishing club / Company lied about everything

P. O. Box 3403, Minnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-843-6232

I am a trophy life member of North American Fishing Club. I can't get in touch with anyone from the company to talk to about my complaints. I joined the club as a life member in 2010 to test products. The cost was $350.00. They sent me another offer to become a trophy life member at a cost of $129.00 more to test better and more expensive products. I have not received but one magazine since then. I can not get in touch with anyone, no one answers the phone, and can get no response from them even through the internet. I am disappointed and would like a full refund on my money that I have paid to this company.

Feb 3, 2015

Comments

• Wa
      13th of Jun, 2015

When I joined this club it offered a lot of great information and deals. So I became a Trophy Life Member. Since then the whole program seems to have fallen apart. No more test products and deals that were there before. There are no benefits for the fisherman now. It's just all about the club making money for themselves. They don't seem to care about it's membership anymore. Unfortunately all we can do is complain. Nothing will change. I regret even spending the money for my membership. But that's the way it goes now days. All these companies want to do is make money for themselves. The hell with the members. Too bad.