Nordstrom Rack — Burbank store nordstrom rack
My wife and I went to the Nordstrom Store in Burbank California on 02/05/2017. My wife was trying to get a price check for some items. We approached several Nordstrom Workers who were working in the Bra section. We approached them, my wife said Excuse me...they continued to ignore her and talk to each other. My wife said excuse me again, with their back turned to us, the woman Nordstrom Worker replied" What!" she still did not look us in the face. My wife started to walk away from the two workers ...I told the woman, "Is that how you treat your customers, that is real bad customer service. The woman replied, I was busy...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Burbank, CAas we were walking away the woman and the man started talking about how we were interrupting them and how we needed to get our ### together. The woman then said "Who the ### do they think they are!" I then turned to the woman and asked her, "what did you say?" I then told her to get the manager. The manager came and attempted to de-escalate the situation...as we were being led away by the manager, there female worker continued to say things to us, an argument ensued between myself and the worker, I mentioned to her, all I needed was help that was it! She then told me that she was going to call the police on me for harassing her. I asked her, you are calling the police on me for asking for help, you were rude to me!
More Nordstrom Rack Complaints & Reviews
- nordstromrack.com - They provided damaged item 
- Nordstrom Rack - return policy. customer care. 
- Nordstrom Rack - Return policy 
- Nordstrom Rack - Worst shopping experience ever!!
- Nordstrom Rack - manager service very disrespectful and rude
- Nordstrom Rack - order online
- nordstromrack.com - customer service
- Nordstrom Rack - sold me damaged item
- Nordstrom Rack - packaging and receiving issues
- Nordstrom Rack - horrible customer service