NordicTrack.com / nordic track do not honor the warranty!
Purchased an elliptical trainer, the NordicTrack CX 998 on August 20, 2006, from Nordictrack.com. Finally got a delivery three weeks later. After using the machine for one week the resistance stopped working. I phoned the customer service department who trouble shooted the problem and said they would send me a new part and a service technician from Service Pro would be in contact to set up a date to service the machine. The part arrived three days later, but I was never contacted by a service technician. I waited a week and still no service call, I called Nordic-Track again. This was the routine for me. Wait a few days and call Nordic Track customer service. All they would say was to wait a few more days and someone should contact me. I also e-mailed them at www.nordictrack.com numerous time, again today, and still no success at having a service person contact me or return my call to have my elliptical serviced - which is part of the warranty. I don't know what else to do to have nordictrack honor the warranty.
More NordicTrack.com Complaints & Reviews
- NordicTrack - poor service / poor product 
- NordicTrack AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical - buyer beware - horrible product support 
- Nordic Track - NordicTrack GX7.0 pro - Exercise Bike - service and quality
- NordicTrack - non existent customer service 
- Nordic Track Treadmill - service, delivery, product condition
- NordicTrack - customer service for fusion cst
- NordicTrack - elliptical contract #70216109
- NordicTrack - best protection plan
- NordicTrack - customer service (nordictrack)
- NordicTrack - customer service...